Sunday, November 26, 2006

Betrayed by Miss Politics

Someone who I thought was a friend betrayed me today. "Miss Politics" who has long been a poster on my former blog called me an "ass" at Landeryou's place. It really hurts me she would turn on me like that just because I have shifted from the supporting the Greens to the ALP.

You think you know someone.

However, Miss Politics has been known for making outrageous statements. On "bolt-watch-watch" she claimed that "the number one killer of women aged between 150 and 44 is domestic violence". The good folk over at ozconservative.blogspot.com have slapped her down with that great enemy of all extremist greens : facts.

Why would she make-up and fabricate lies to smear another gender ? One can only guess it is out of sexism.

Miss Politics is sexist.

As I said at the start of this post - it's sad that someone I once called friend has fallen so far.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home