Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Zer New Regime

Under ze new commenting rules at Lefty's House Of Authoritarianism, the following behaviours in the comments will get you banned. BANNED! Banished to the miserable wastelands of the millions of remaining blogs over which I have absolutely no control or influence.


  1. Trying to name me or another commenter who chooses, as is their right, to use a pseudonym;

  2. Pretending to be me or another commenter;

  3. Attempting to link to someone doing either of the above things;

  4. Flooding comment threads with so many comments that everyone else's remarks are buried in the deluge of your enthusiastic verbiage;
If you do any of these things, then it'll be a long time before you'll be allowed to comment again.

This is because I am very sensitive about my real name because of the evil Tim Blair who told everyone, and a fake blogger has stolen my alias and is using it to write boring pro-green rants.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home